Our Maintenance Plan
Providing Middletown Residents & Businesses with Money-Saving Deals & Expert Service
Problems from lack of routine service is one of the most common reasons we see for service calls at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Dirty filters, dirty outdoor air conditioning coils, dirty indoor air conditioning coils, clogged condensate drains, and dirty blower motors and blower wheels not only are efficiency killers, they also shorten the life of the equipment. Dirty coils not only affect the performance of your air conditioner, they also affect your furnace. Air flow has become one of the most important things in the air conditioning and heating equipment we use today.
Here at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we service all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment including gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, geothermal units, oil furnaces, and hot water and steam boilers. We also offer routine maintenance contracts, which we call our PCMA Agreements (Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement). Through this contract, you get two visits per year (one in the spring and one in the fall) and any repairs you may need during the duration of the PCMA contract will be done at a discounted price. We also offer flat-rate pricing on all of our repairs so that you know how much it is going to cost before we begin any work.
Benefits of Signing Up for Our Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement
Signing up for our maintenance plan has many advantages, including:
- Peace of mind: Our experienced technicians will perform automatic inspection, lubrication, and any required cleaning of your equipment.
- Fewer repairs: When you have proper routine maintenance performed on your equipment, it means that your equipment will need fewer repairs and will also last longer.
- Energy savings: When your equipment operates at 100% of its capacity, it will help with its energy efficiency.
- 24-hour emergency service: Whether you need service in the middle of the afternoon or the middle of the night, we have multiple technicians standing by and ready to take your calls.
- Discount on repairs: We offer all customers who sign up for our preferred customer maintenance agreement up to an average of 15% off our flat-rate pricing. This is a special-value rate.
- Price protection: We guarantee that there will be no increase for services during your selected coverage period.