Middletown Furnace Repair Services
We’re a BBB A+ Rated Company!
As Ohio winters bring with them the chilly weather, having a working furnace becomes more and more important. Don’t let your family or office workers suffer through an unpleasant winter free of warmth. This could pose threats to everyone’s health! Instead, rely on the expert services from Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Middletown. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your furnace so we can pinpoint any repairs it might need.
At Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our technicians are dedicated to ensuring that our customers are comfortable throughout the winter months. We will work tirelessly to be certain that your furnace is in proper working order and will continue working for years to come. We service and repair all types of furnaces, including fuel oil furnaces!
Don’t spend your winters shivering! Call (513) 813-5107 today to schedule Middletown furnace repair on the same day. We’re available 24/7 in case of any heating emergencies!
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Many people tend to ignore their furnace when it is working properly. Yet when it stops working, you will quickly notice the colder temperatures. However, there are other indicators your furnace is in a state of disrepair. If you wait too long to get your furnace repaired, it could lead to more expensive repairs or the need for a new unit entirely.
Ways to tell your furnace needs to be repaired include:
- You notice a burning smell coming from it - If you smell rotten eggs, then you have a gas leak and should shut off your gas and leave the premises immediately. Other smells are usually the result of ductwork that need cleaning, but if you smell a burning smell from your furnace, then call in your Middletown furnace repair specialists and we'll take care of your problem.
- You notice it makes strange noises, often in the form of banging or rattling - If you need to put your ear up to the unit to hear the noise, then you're okay. But if you can hear your furnace banging or rattling from the next room over then give us a call.
- You notice that it turns off and on randomly - This could be a sign that your furnace is on its last legs, but if it's still fairly new then it's possible that furnace repair could resolve the issue.
- Your furnace does not power up at all - First check that your pilot light is on or that you aren't having electrical issues. If those aren't the culprits then call in your Middletown furnace repair experts and we'll get your unit back up and running in no time.
- Your furnace has stopped communicating with the thermostat - If your unit simply is not heating up to the desired temperature, there could be something wrong with your unit or your thermostat. Either way, give us a call as you're not getting what you're paying for.
- Your furnace continues to run for extended periods of time but does not emit the heat needed to properly warm your home or commercial property - If your machine isn't working at 100% then not only are you not getting your desired temperature, but you could be paying more in your utility bills as it's working overtime to get your environment to the desired temperature.
If you notice any of the above issues, it could be a sign that your furnace is suffering from any number of issues. Our technicians will inspect your unit and determine whether you have a faulty furnace connection, dusty air filters, any wiring problems, or more complicated issues. Due to our years of experience, our technicians are able to quickly diagnose any issue with your furnace and promptly provide comprehensive repairs that will elongate your furnace’s life and enhance its efficiency.
Emergency Furnace Repair Middletown
We are committed to customer satisfaction. If there is any instance where your entire heating system suddenly stops working, we will come out to repair it at any hour. We know how awful staying in a cold building without heat can be, which is why we will promptly arrive at your property and get your furnace up and running as quickly as possible.
Regardless of the repairs needed, our technicians always walk each customer through the required work before starting. It is our goal to educate our customers about proper maintenance so their furnace will work better, last longer, and keep them warmer for years to come.
Preventive Furnace Maintenance
Routine furnace maintenance is a simple way to cut down on the need for repair services and can even extend the lifespan of your equipment. Just as you would periodically maintain your car, so too should you make furnace maintenance part of your home care routine. We recommend scheduling furnace maintenance at least once per year before the beginning of heating season. During our visit, we'll perform a thorough inspection of your furnace and make any necessary adjustments, while keeping an eye out for any potential problems that need to be fixed for your safety. If you haven't already, we invite you to sign up for our Maintenance Plan for maximum convenience!
Why Middletown Loves Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
In addition to our unrivaled customer experience, Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a member of the ACCA. In fact, we’re dedicated to giving back to our community. We’re members of The Chamber of Commerce serving Middletown, Monroe, and Trenton.
We also offer industry-leading brands, replacement services, and a maintenance plan to help you keep your furnace in tip-top shape. There’s no reason not to call Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. for all your heating needs!