Providing Reliable Replacement & Furnace Installation Services Since 1946
It is a known fact that the Ohio winter season can get quite chilly, which is why we turn to our gas furnaces to heat our residential and commercial properties. When your heating system is not working properly, it can result in your house or business becoming extremely cold and uncomfortable.
Oftentimes, replacing a furnace is a large task that requires measuring where you hope to install the unit and calculating all the measurements for necessary ductwork. Because of the complexity of this work, we recommend letting our expert furnace replacement and installation technicians handle it so you can be sure that you have a properly fitted furnace that will be as efficient as possible when it comes to heating your home or business.
How to Know When to Replace vs. Repair Your Furnace
The average person often has a difficult time determining whether they should repair or replace their furnace. Because it is such a vital component of your home’s comfort, especially when it is cold in Middletown, it is important to turn to the trusted furnace installation technicians at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to assist you with answering that question.
However, before we arrive to inspect your furnace, here are some handy signs that will help you determine whether it is time to repair your current heating unit or replace it with an energy-efficient gas furnace.
You might choose to replace your furnace over repairing it if:
- You have an older furnace: Furnaces typically have a lifespan of 16 to 20 years, so if you have an older system and haven’t kept up with routine maintenance, it is probably best to opt for a furnace replacement. However, if your current furnace is less than 12 years old and you’ve been diligent about giving it regular tune-ups, it is probably not time to replace it just yet.
- The repair is expensive: Gas furnaces require more repairs and maintenance as they get older. Sometimes, repairs are so extensive that they require brand-new parts and components to be installed. In many cases, heating companies need to wait to get the specific parts in, making you wait even longer to get proper heating in your home or business. If your furnace is rather old and you’re having to replace parts more and more often, or if the repairs you’re making are becoming more expensive, it is a good indication that you should consider getting a brand-new unit.
- You have been spending more money on energy bills: As furnaces get older, they require more energy to power up and maintain the temperature in your home or business. Because it takes more energy from the furnace to keep a consistent temperature, it will run longer, and often harder, which uses up more energy. To prevent your energy bills from continuously increasing, consider replacing your unit the first instance a spike occurs on your bill.
- Your furnace no longer heats as well as it used to: If there are rooms in your house that remain cold despite the heat being on and other rooms that are too warm, it could be the result of your furnace’s inability to maintain temperature throughout the house. Rather than constantly adjusting the thermostat in an attempt to find a comfortable temperature, allow yourself to relax and call the experienced technicians at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to perform high-quality gas furnace installation.
- Your furnace makes unusual and loud noises: If you notice your furnace making any banging, squealing, or rattling sounds, it is typically a good indicator that your blower is broken, or your heating system is nearing a complete breakdown.
Benefits of Getting a New Furnace Installed
Getting a new gas furnace installed by trusted heating experts at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning comes with many benefits including greater energy efficiency in your Middletown, Ohio home and lower energy bills. Here are a few more:
- Peace of mind knowing your professional furnace installation was performed by an HVAC Company with 70+ years of experience in Middletown, OH
- Lower risk of carbon monoxide leaks with a new heat exchanger
- New furnaces come with a standard 5-year warranty
Call Today for Furnace Replacement Services in Middletown, Ohio
At Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we recommend keeping track of the effectiveness and efficiency of your heating system, as knowing when it shifts helps both you and our dependable heating and cooling technicians know whether it is time to repair or replace your existing furnace before it becomes too expensive or unsafe to operate. Schedule furnace installation with the trusted HVAC contractors at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning today!