Serving Clients in Middletown, Hamilton & West Chester Township
While many newer homes and businesses in Middletown have furnaces, some of the older homes and businesses still use steam boilers, hot water boilers, or even oil boilers for their heating systems. While they are typically known for their durability, reliability, and energy efficiency, boilers also require repairs at various points throughout their lifespans. Since 1946, families and businesses in the Middletown area have trusted us with all of their residential boiler repair needs. Whether your home isn’t getting sufficient heat from your boiler system or you’ve noticed a serious issue, the experienced technicians at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can assist you with boiler repair, boiler replacement, boiler installation, and boiler maintenance. Give us a call anytime. We are happy to visit your home to assess the issue, provide a fair boiler repair cost estimate, and deliver the top-quality boiler service that the folks in Middletown, OH have come to expect from us.
How Does a Boiler Work?
Boiler systems use a series of exchangers and electric pumps to push water through a heating system fueled by natural gas. The hot water produces steam heat which is transferred into the home’s living areas through a series of vents or radiators placed throughout the home. If your boiler produces hot water, your boiler can also be used as a water heater tank to store water for showers, baths, hand washing, and dishwashing.
When Do You Need Boiler Repairs?
It’s important that you get the most out of your boiler through the winter months, and the professionals at Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help you do that with high-quality boiler service. While it’s easy to notice when your boiler is no longer heating your home properly, there are other signs that can help indicate your boiler is in need of repairs and, in some cases replacement.
Signs You Need Boiler Repairs:
- Your boiler is leaking hot water
- Your boiler is making loud, unusual noises
- Your boiler has lost its energy efficiency and your energy costs are suddenly more expensive than they have been in the past few months
- Your house or commercial property is no longer one temperature throughout, and the temperature varies throughout different rooms
Avoid Unexpected Boiler Repair Costs With Routine Maintenance Services
You can avoid costly boiler repairs by putting your heating system on a regular maintenance schedule. With routine service and safety inspections, a boiler can last longer and operate more efficiently. Here’s what you can expect during a boiler tune-up:
- Inspection of the boiler for any cracks, corrosion, or other signs of wear and tear, as well as check the safety controls and pressure settings
- The technician will check all connections and ensure that you don’t have a faulty thermostat
- Monitor the condition of the heat exchanger, water levels, and other components.
- Testing the operational efficiency of the boiler, making any necessary adjustments, and replacing any worn or damaged parts.
- Additionally, the technician may provide advice on energy-efficient settings, suggest any necessary repairs or replacements, and provide boiler maintenance tips to extend the life of your boiler system.
Learn more about how you can save on this system-saving service with our maintenance plan.
Call Now to Schedule Your Boiler Repair
Since opening for business in 1946, Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has been dedicated to continuing its long tradition of providing quality repairs and maintenance services to all customers. No matter the heating system, Robinson can handle it. Boiler repairs, furnace repairs, ductless mini-split repairs, and so much more! We take pride in the fact that many of our technicians have over 25 years of experience leading their service areas. Customer satisfaction has always been one of our top priorities, which is why we’re available when you need us the most and we provide on-call emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.