The Many Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Systems
Historic homes and other properties sometimes don’t have the proper ductwork necessary to install a central air conditioning and/or heating system. Additionally, it is common for many property owners to not want to install an unsightly window unit or a bulky wall unit in their home. Therefore, the ductless mini split system may best suit a property owner’s wishes.
Like many other HVAC systems, the noisy compressor and condenser are placed outside of the home. However, there is no need for a basement or attic to place any evaporator units and you don’t have to worry about unwieldly ductwork. Ductless mini split systems require minimal drilling when they’re installed, allowing you to preserve the integrity and history of your home’s construction.
In addition to requiring less space and being simple to install, there are many benefits to using ductless mini split systems.
These advantages include the ability to:
- Install the system in any room or area of the house
- Control which rooms receive heating and/or air, and the ability to adjust the temperature of each individual room
- Reduce your carbon footprint by using less energy, because you’re not heating or cooling the entire house at once
- Possibly qualify for Energy Star tax credits
- Save on your energy bill due to reduced energy usage
- Reduce any noise caused by a heating or cooling system
These systems are also extremely user-friendly and allow for more versatility than standard central air and heating systems.
Contact Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. now to get started with ductless heating and cooling in Middletown!